The Weissach group is based in Vancouver and Calgary, representing Lamborghini, Lotus, Bugatti and Koenigsegg.
We are a small company that has thrived in the car industry because at heart, we are car enthusiasts that believe in building relationships and mutual respect. The longevity of our business is built on honesty, integrity and performing above and beyond expectations. We offer a very competitive salary as well as the option to join our Group Benefit Plan. We are currently looking to have you join our team as a Licensed Automotive Technician.
Why work with us:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 36 years of selling
- A very competitive based pay plan with benefits
- Huge parts inventory to draw from: Less waiting for parts
- Work with next generation tools and equipment
- An intelligent and fast paced state-of-the-art work environment
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- An incredible opportunity to work with the best super sports car brand in the world.
- Fun performance based environment
- A smart above average Licensed Technician
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Diagnose and perform vehicle maintenance and repairs according to Lamborghini guidelines
- Inform Service Adviser of vehicle maintenance/repair requirements and assist in the development of an effective customer consultation
- Inform Tower/Dispatch when repairs are finished and ensure that repair stories are complete, well written and include a properly documented complaint, cause and correction story
- Check and verify parts before installation
- Assist in general housekeeping of the workshop
- High school diploma and/or post-secondary diploma/degree in Automotive Repairs
- Automotive Service Technician Licence
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- A/C licence is an asset
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship)
- In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
- European car / LAMBORGHINI / Audi product knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write a story clearly and concisely
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
- Willing to learn as a part of further personal development
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Internet applications, Work Instruction/Information System
This is an immediate full time position based in Calgary. European car experience is preferred ( Audi- Porsche- MB – BMW ).
We invite you to respond to email@example.com in full confidence with a cover letter and salary expectations.