Driver Education Track Day
- September 15, 2016
- Auto Racing, Auto Rally, Auto Show, Coffee and Cars, More Categories...
- Posted by Lamborghini Calgary
- Leave your thoughts
02 October 2016 | Sunday
We are delighted to be the first group to host a driver education day on the area 27 track in Oliver BC. Weissach is an early corporate member and look for future track days with us in 2016.
Our track adventure begins on Saturday morning in Calgary as we covey together to Osoyoos. (Alternatively you can meet directly in Osoyoos. Ensure you are checked in by 4.00 pm ). We will have a group check in at the Watermark Resort and share an evening dinner with our instructor group led by the famous Richard Spinard. Sunday begins after a good night’s rest and breakfast and up to Oliver where we will get track side hospitality and track walk and then Richard and his team will break us up in groups and do their thing. The end result is an adrenaline filled day on a world class race track where we will learn all kinds of driving skills. A day you will remember all your life! Our day will end around 4 pm and we will have a choice to go back to the watermark resort or drive back to Calgary.
This is open to our clients only with our brands and on a first come basis, we have limited spots, so register early.
Your track package of $695.00 includes the following:
– One driver per car – 2 drivers can share a car with 2 separate registrations
– Welcome Registration
– Full driver education program on Sunday
– All professional instruction
– All corner turn worker team use
– All safety ambulance charges
– Track side lunch on Sunday
– Dinner and classroom on Saturday night
– Grouping based on previous experience and skill
– Weissach group organization team
You can share your car with one guest or can bring one guest with you!
Not included above rate charges at the Watermark Resort. Reservations can be booked directly at www.watermarkbeachresort.com
All cars will need a mandatory safety track inspection and you can book your appointment directly before September 24th 2016 with email@example.com or call 403-984-6433.
We are very much looking forward to hosting this event and look forward to you joining us!
Save the date: 02 October, 2016, Sunday.