We are a luxury and sports automotive group, specializing in automotive Sales, Aftersales, and Service for some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Porsche and Lotus. Our Calgary dealership is at the cutting-edge of the automotive industry. Our team are experts in sales, service and the brands we represent. We have a relationship-based approach to automotive sales which has allowed us to thrive in business for more than 35 years. The Calgary location reflects our personality with an architecturally intriguing showroom, an exceptional team, and a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
Being a part of a dynamic group affords us the ability to really make a difference in the automotive sector. We believe our passion for Motorsport, and community involvement with our customers and charitable organizations is what drives us. We aren’t simply automotive enthusiasts, it’s in our DNA.
The Sales Specialist for Weissach and Lamborghini Calgary is responsible for applying dealership sales standards, interacting with and guiding customers in their vehicle purchases for our Weissach business, specializing in Porsche, Lotus and “off make” brands. There is an emphasis on strong product knowledge, building relationships with existing and new clients and contributing to sales targets individually and as part of the Sales Team.
- Ensure that our clients are provided with an unmatched ownership experience at all times
- Start to finish automotive sales transactions
- Achieve department and personal targets, including quantitative objectives (sales target and customer satisfaction) and qualitative objectives (process optimization and effective team player)
- Drive new traffic to our Weissach business and Lamborghini Calgary through networking and social media
- Build ongoing relationships with client base and focus on growing network
- Manage new lead information in 180 CRM system
- Check-in new automobiles
- Keep informed of product knowledge for all automobiles represented by Weissach and Lamborghini Calgary
- Represent the company at customer events
- Minimum two years’ experience in Luxury Automotive Sales
- In-depth knowledge of luxury sports cars/product knowledge
- Adherence to sales and showroom standards
- Proven track record of providing exceptional service
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid AMVIC license
- Ambitious self-starter
- Expert negotiation skills and strong attention to detail
- Goal-oriented with high level of organizational ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Energy, focus, credibility, character, and professionalism
- Ability to balance competitiveness within a team-oriented environment
A career with Lamborghini Calgary is an exceptional opportunity in the automotive industry. You will be joining an inspiring and passionate team and working in a unique environment with the best sports cars in the world.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you are an experienced Automotive Sales Specialist with the desire to achieve the very best, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
We’ll expect a lot from you, working here. In return, you’ll get to play a big part in a small show. And you’ll have opportunities to grow.
787 Heritage Dr SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0A8
P 403 984 6433
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HOURS
Closed Saturday & Sunday
*Hours effective Dec 2nd through Jan 13th