We’ll expect a lot from you, working here. In return, you’ll get to play a big part in a small show. And you’ll have opportunities to grow.
Position: Auto Detailer, Lamborghini Calgary
The Lamborghini Calgary store represents the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Lotus. We are a unique dealership at the cutting-edge of the automotive industry and we have a relationship-based approach to automotive sales which has allowed us to thrive in business for 35 years. Our Calgary location reflects our personality with an architecturally intriguing showroom, an exceptional team, and a high degree of professionalism and integrity. We are considered experts in sales, service and the brands we represent.
We have an opportunity available to join the team as Detailer for our luxury brand. As the Detailer for Lamborghini Calgary you are responsible for internal and external detailing of all luxury vehicles at our dealership. Ensuring cars are inspected, cleaned, and presented at peak form to the customer for purchase and after sales service.
- Responsible for overseeing the arrival of new cars from the factory, initial inspections for damage, paint, floors, etc.
- Conduct internal and external detailing of all cars
- Wash and dry vehicles using cleaning solution, water and cloths, apply wax, sealant and clear coat protection
- Polish, wet sand and apply paint correction
- Cut, polish and finish polish vehicles
- Clean and refurbish new and used vehicles
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe/buff surfaces to protect and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner
- Clean upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices
- Inspect car before handing over to customer to ensure our retail standards are met
Skills and Experience
As Auto Detailer, you have a minimum of 1 year experience in luxury car detailing and the motivation to provide an exceptional customer experience, as part of the service team that delivers our brand standards. In addition to being conscientious and reliable, you will have:
- Strong product knowledge, and a professional demeanor
- High attention to detail and ability to organize your work
- A strong work ethic and dedication to the team
- Experience working in customer service
- Knowledge of safe work procedures (WHMIS)
- Computer literacy for MS Office and other industry programs
- Valid driver’s license required and the ability to drive a standard (manual transmission)
- Requires lifting with assistance of up to 20lbs
- Manual labour and working in outdoor conditions required
If you wish to join our dynamic team and an exceptional work environment, where you can grow your experience, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, a high-performance work environment, work/life balance, and the opportunity for growth in your career.
787 Heritage Dr SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0A8
P 403 984 6433
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HOURS
Closed Saturday & Sunday
*Hours effective Dec 2nd through Jan 13th