Position: Transport Driver, Lamborghini Calgary
The Lamborghini Calgary store represents the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Lotus. We are a unique dealership at the cutting-edge of the automotive industry and we have a relationship-based approach to automotive sales which has allowed us to thrive in business for 38 years. Our Calgary location reflects our personality with an exceptional team, and a high degree of professionalism and integrity. We are considered experts in sales, service and the brands we represent.
We have an opportunity available to join the team as Transport Driver on a part-time basis (3 days per week) for our luxury brand. As the Transport Driver you are responsible for ensuring sports cars are loaded and unloaded into a 24 ft. enclosed trailer and for driving/operating a one-ton diesel pick-up tow vehicle. You will have exceptional customer service skills as part of the Service Team and report to the Service Manager, Lamborghini Calgary.
- Transport luxury and exotic sports cars within the Calgary area
- Drive and operate one-ton tow vehicle and 24 ft. trailer
- Secure vehicles inside the trailer in preparation for transport
- Drop off and pick up customer and dealership owned vehicles
- Represent the Lamborghini brand – maintain the highest standards of customer service and adhere to safe transport procedures
- Work with Service Manager to develop itinerary for vehicle transport
- Inspect exterior of vehicles before loading into trailer
- Ensure the transport vehicle is kept in impeccable condition
Skills and Experience
The Transport Driver will provide “white-glove” service and be comfortable with communicating to clients, a self-starter and have an impeccable track record and experience with driving and operating a commercial vehicle and/or transporting vehicles:
- Driver’s License
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position and professional driving habits
- Professional transport vehicle training
- Expert ability to load/unload luxury/exotic sports cars in an enclosed trailer
- Attention to detail and ability to organize your work
- Strong work ethic and dedication to customer service and team work
- Knowledge of safety procedures as it relates to operating a truck/trailer
As part of the Lamborghini Service team, the Transport Driver will work 3 days per week. This position requires a fair amount of time to be spent outside in all weather conditions and expert knowledge of vehicle transport and safe work procedures.
If the above meets your qualifications and you would like to be a part of an exceptional team environment, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Automotive Technician, Weissach
Location: West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver
Weissach is Canada’s largest independent Porsche Store and specialists in the automotive industry. In addition to carrying new vehicles, we also have Canada’s best selection of certified pre-owned Porsches. We have thrived in the industry for over 38 years because at heart, we are car enthusiasts. Early on, it became apparent that we were doing more than selling cars and providing after sales service. We realized that what we have here is all about building relationships and treating people how we would like to be treated. Our team creates exceptional customer experiences and culture.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Licensed Automotive Technician with an exceptional track record, to join our Service Team in Vancouver.
As Service Technician your mandate is to diagnose, repair and maintain vehicles, working to promote retailer and manufacturer standards of quality and to provide exceptional service for our valued clients.
- Perform expert diagnostics, maintenance and repair according to experience, guidelines and quality standards
- Inform Service Advisor of vehicle maintenance/repair requirements and support developing an effective customer consultation
- Communicate when repairs are finished and ensure that repair stories are complete, well written, thorough and include the appropriate steps
- Check and verify parts before installation
- Assist in safety and general cleanliness of the workshop
· Automotive Service Technician Licence
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· 2 – 5 years’ experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship)
· In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
· European car / Audi product knowledge
· Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
· Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
· Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
· A/C licence is an asset
What we offer:
Weissach offers what many in the automotive industry aspire to, the opportunity to work with inspiring products and people, and to build a career with the best sports cars in the world. We provide:
· Over 38 years in the automotive industry and an exceptional culture that values team work, connecting with community and providing an exceptional customer experience
· Large network and resources to draw from for parts
· An intelligent and fast paced state-of-the-art work environment
· The opportunity to build your career and take your experience to the next level with specialized technical work
· A management team that trains and mentors the team to support career growth and success
· The opportunity to participate on a high performing, purpose driven team
· Excellent compensation and benefits including work/life balance
If you are a Licensed Technician with the desire to achieve the very best in customer service in a team environment, and grow in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We invite you to apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please visit our website for company information: www.weissach.com
For general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
We’ll expect a lot from you, working here. In return, you’ll get to play a big part in a small show. And you’ll have opportunities to grow.
787 Heritage Dr SE
Calgary, AB T2H 0A8
P 403 984 6433
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HOURS
Closed Saturday & Sunday
*Hours effective Dec 2nd through Jan 13th